I have to strongly thank the Doctors for the talk on mold in the home. My window wells have been leaking in my basement since I purchased my home 13 years ago. I never thought about mold, but a light bulb went off and I realized why my sinus/asthma/allergy issues have increased over the years. Duh! Well, my basement walls were ripped out due to the slimy mold, along with base frame boards. The vents will be cleaned in the next week. It was costly to do, but if it's my health the $10K I spent was well worth it.