Well, I have seen this question a few times so here are 10 ways to last longer in bed...10 ways for you (men) to last longer in bed...
1. Master Masturbation- Masturbate with a woman's orgasm in mind, not your own. In other words, take your time: Work up to 15 minutes. Bring yourself close to the point of no return, but don't let yourself ejaculate until time is up.
2. Squeeze- If you overheating during sex, squeeze under the head of the penis, the forces blood away from the penis and momentarily supresses ejaculation.
3. Numbing condoms-They make you slightly less sensative during intercourse. Which lets you last longer.
4. Kegel exercise- These exercises build up your muscle which controls ejaculatory control.
5. Press, don't thrust- Press the end of your penis into her clitoral head. Linger in her vaginal entrance, where the most sensitive nerve endings are. When you do have intercourse, focus on small, shallow movements that penetrate the first 2 to 3 inches of her vagina.
6. Show some courtesy- Ladies first Fellas...I think you can figure this one out.
7. Prozac- A recent study showed that 73 percent of men who suffered from premature ejaculation either were cured or improved after taking 20 milligrams of Prozac a day for a week and 40 mg thereafter.
8. Round 2- Stay awake and go for some more...you usaully will last longer the 2nd time around.
9. Let her on top- When she's on top, your penis is less stimulated. And ask her to go slowly—long and fast thrusting is hazardous to a man's endurance.
10, STOP thinking about it- The more you think about ejaculating, the faster it will happen. Relax and give her some more attention.
**I read many different articles and these are the BEST that I could find.
Good luck, Jeff
Total votes: 7What's the average time of sex?
|You must vote to see the results|