The Organically Sassy Mamas
Motherhood Survival Club
Tina (Kid 6.5 )
Jaime (Kid 5.5 mo)
Danielle (Kid 15 mo)
Amy (Kid 18 mo)
Stacey (Kid 13 mo)
Clare (Kid 19 mo)
The "Organically Sassy Mamas" hail from Southern California, and we watch The Doctors all the time! We are a group of young moms with kids all under age 2, so we're learning about motherhood together. We are modern moms who love focusing on our health, and we want the best for our families.
This year, we have a few goals. Collectively, we want to get to our prebaby weight (or more!), incorporate healthier habits into our lives, run a half marathon as a group, decrease sugar in our lives and ultimately find a good balance in our lives that incorporates family, health and our careers.
Some topics we're interested in are:
• Urinary continence/pelvic floor strength after vaginal birth
• Sleep training for babies
• Possible negative health effects of: mineral make-up, fake eyelashes and Brazilian blowouts
• Keeping up love life when you're tired all the time
• Healthy diet for toddlers
• Car seats: when do we turn them around to face forward?
• Toxic chemicals in children's toys
We have been meeting 3x per week to do cardio as well as interval training with resistance bands or our own body weight.
And we have not gone on the sugar detox YET, but it will happen eventually :-)