The Suburban Stilettos
Motherhood Survival Club
Daidra (Kids 12, 10)
Heather (Kids 10, 9)
Megan (Kids 10, 8)
Becky (Kids 11, 6)
Bette (Kids 23, 21)
We are the “Suburban Stilettos”, and we LOVE The Doctors! Even more, we love our heels! We have kids of all ages, and we’ve seen it all when it comes to motherhood, so we’re not afraid to talk about it. NO topic is off limits in our crazy group of friends!
This year, we have set 2 goals for ourselves: Together, we’re going to get off the couch, hit the pavement and run a 5K in the spring. Also, we’re going to figure out a way to get more sex into our hectic marriages! We’re even going to blog about our progress.
Some topics we’re interested in talking about are:
• Boys in the girls room
• Keeping your kids active and healthy
• Dealing with child bullies
• Where’s the line with parenting your kids’ friends?
• Body image and self-esteem in young girls
• Under-age drinking
• Potty training/wetting the bed
• Trusting your instincts and going with your gut when parenting
Join us and form your own Motherhood Survival Club with The Doctors!