Strawberry Smoothie (Cycle 1)
• 1 to 1 1/2 Cups frozen Strawberries
• 1 6oz cup of lowfat yogurt. I use Dannon Light ‘n Fit Yogurt
• Truvia Sweetner (I use three. I like it very sweet)
• 1 banana (you can omit this if you like)
• 1/8 cup sugar free grape juice or any sugar free juice you have on hand.
• 1 cup of ice cubes if you like it icee
Put the frozen strawberries in the microwave and defrost. Next put the yogurt, sweetner, banana, grape juice and ice cubes in a blender. Serve. I use my magic bullet every morning to make my smoothies. Never used it before until I started this diet. It works very well and is small in size. A regular blender works too. The magic bullet is just quicker and easier to clean and you can store the left over smoothie right in the same container. I tried both and I like the later better. Sometimes I substitute mixed berries for the strawberries to make a berry smoothie or a banana berry smoothie. I buy my frozen berries from costco. I have also tried costco’s mixed fruit for my smoothies. It is pretty good. I alternate so that I don’t get bored.