Beauty Tips, Tricks & Treatments for Under $10!
• Cut newspaper into square pieces that cover surface area of fingernails.
• Paint nails with a light gray base color.
• Let nail polish dry completely.
• One at a time, dip each nail in rubbing alcohol or dab on rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball (be sure to thoroughly coat nail).
• Dip the newspaper strips in rubbing alcohol and apply them to nails.
• Press down with a paper towel and hold in place firmly for 15 to 20 seconds.
• Gently peel off newspaper pieces (ink should have transferred onto the nails).
• Use a q-tip to gently remove any ink that may have transferred onto cuticles or fingers.
• Seal in the design by adding a clear, glossy top coat.