Well the loss has slowed up but hey a pound is a pound! I had my sixth weigh in day yesterday and lost 1lb. Yesterday was my husbands birthday and I did make the healthy chicken parmesan-served with spaghetti for the rest of the guests so it was a great alternative to a pizza party with cake and icecream. I did have a piece of birthday cake and had bough frozen yogurt specifically for the occasion-So even though I was slightly off track a bit, I still feel good about the choices I did make and it was a special occasion after all. I really really really need to step the excercise up this week-as in do it! This is my last full week of being on cycle 3 and I would like to avoid a gain at all costs-I need to focus, try to stay on track and squeeze in those brisk walks! Very excited to get through this cycle and get back to cycle 1! I may have also recruited my mom to start the 17 day diet when I go back to cycle 1 so she can do it with me! She has much less then me to lose so Im glad I got a headstart! Nothing like some good old competition to boost the motivation factor!
- Back to 17 Day Diet-Week 1 Done...Day 7! First weigh-in...Deja Vu!
- DAY 38-(Day 4 of Cycle 3) FIFTH WEIGH IN DAY!
- Day 19 (Day 2 of Cycle 2) Really Bummed
- Day 29 (Day 12 of Cycle 2) FOURTH WEIGH IN DAY!!
- Day 14-SECOND WEIGH IN DAY!!
- Day 6-FIRST WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!!
- Day 1
- Day 57 LOVIN' ONE (Day 10 Second Round Cycle 1) WEIGH IN DAY!
- Day 2-First time for everything!
- DAY 42 (Day 8 of Cycle 3) SIXTH WEIGH IN DAY!