Im LOVIN' ONE, cycle one that is! After a VERY discouraging weight gain on cycle 3 I am VERY pleased to say Im back on track! After the 8lb gain I was determined to get as much of that 8lbs back off so I could be back where I was before cycle 3 and voila! I weiged in this past Sunday only to discover I had done almost as well as the first round of Cycle 1...I lost 10lbs! So see ya later 8lbs and take 2 more at that! Im proud of getting over that hurdle, Im going to try and not dread cycle 3 again, but try and attack it head on next time. My grand total of weight loss to date is now up to 39lbs lost!!!! LOVIN' ONE and LOVIN this "Diet", THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Dr. Moreno for this diet that I don't hate, never leaves me feeling hungry or cranky and best of all it works! On another note, pants are really becoming a problem, I either need to invest in a belt or a new size! Im still not impressed with the double chin though-I swear it will never go away! (Drives me crazy that so much of my chunk goes to the double chin, Ive seen people in my same weight range with no double chin!...are there any tips for this out there?! Im guessing just keep losing the weight will work eventually but it drives me CRAZY!)
- Back to 17 Day Diet-Week 1 Done...Day 7! First weigh-in...Deja Vu!
- DAY 38-(Day 4 of Cycle 3) FIFTH WEIGH IN DAY!
- Day 19 (Day 2 of Cycle 2) Really Bummed
- Day 29 (Day 12 of Cycle 2) FOURTH WEIGH IN DAY!!
- Day 14-SECOND WEIGH IN DAY!!
- Day 6-FIRST WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!!
- Day 1
- Day 57 LOVIN' ONE (Day 10 Second Round Cycle 1) WEIGH IN DAY!
- Day 2-First time for everything!
- DAY 42 (Day 8 of Cycle 3) SIXTH WEIGH IN DAY!