So I totally failed to get on the treadmill the entire week, the stomach bug ran its course through our house (minus me!-thank God!). But a new week is on the horizon and this morning has been a great morning. Today is my first official weigh in day, and being Super Bowl Sunday, I had decided to weigh myself this morning-thinking any weight loss at all would would keep up my will power to resist the tempting Super Bowl snacks! Well I am more then happy to say that I wont be having a problem resist any bad foods today!!!! Day 6 and down 12lbs!!!! Thats more then enough to make me excited to continue on this diet-aside from the fact that my energy level is up and I feel better then I have in I dont know how long!!!!!!!! Im off to get my "boneless buffalo wings", stuffed mushrooms, and taco salad made! Its going to be a great lunch and dinner! -HAPPY SUPER BOWL DAY!
- Back to 17 Day Diet-Week 1 Done...Day 7! First weigh-in...Deja Vu!
- DAY 38-(Day 4 of Cycle 3) FIFTH WEIGH IN DAY!
- Day 19 (Day 2 of Cycle 2) Really Bummed
- Day 29 (Day 12 of Cycle 2) FOURTH WEIGH IN DAY!!
- Day 14-SECOND WEIGH IN DAY!!
- Day 6-FIRST WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!!
- Day 1
- Day 57 LOVIN' ONE (Day 10 Second Round Cycle 1) WEIGH IN DAY!
- Day 2-First time for everything!
- DAY 42 (Day 8 of Cycle 3) SIXTH WEIGH IN DAY!